Certificates / Documents be submitted at the time of Admission
- Allotment memo issued by the College/Management
- The following certificates have to be produce in original
a) SSLC/10th Standard Certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
b) Plus two /12th Standard Certificate.
c) Mark list of all Qualifying Examinations(Plus two/ Degree)
d) Transfer certificate & Conduct certificate from the institution last studied
e) Candidates those who claim any sort of reservation / privileges and exemptions should produce the relevant /supporting documents at the time of admission.
f) OBC/SC/ST Students should produce Certificates of proof obtained from Thahasildar/ Village officer/ any other authorities.
g) Medical fitness certificate form a Registered A class Medical Practioner.
h) Migration / Equivalency/ Recognition certificate of the Qualifying examination (if Applicable)
- Two sets of photocopies of all certificates and document listed above attested by a Gazetted officer/Head of the Institution where the student previously studies
- Allotment memo issued by Entrance commissioner
- 10 passport size photograph of the candidates (including 2 Stamp size photograph).
- A Stamp paper worth Rs 50/- in the name of the candidate.