Certificates / Documents be submitted at the time of Admission
Allotment memo issued by the College / Management
The following certificates have to be produce in original
- SSLC/10th Standard Certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Plus two /12th Standard Certificate.
- Mark list of all Qualifying Examinations(Plus two/ Degree)
- Transfer certificate & Conduct certificate from the institution last studied
- Candidates those who claim any sort of reservation / privileges and exemptions should produce the relevant /supporting documents at the time of admission.
- OBC/SC/ST Students should produce Certificates of proof obtained from Thahasildar/ Village officer/ any other authorities.
- Medical fitness certificate form a Registered A class Medical Practioner.
- Migration / Equivalency/ Recognition certificate of the Qualifying examination (if Applicable)
- Two sets of photocopies of all certificates and document listed above attested by a Gazetted officer / Head of the Institution where the student previously studies